All you can eat genuine Japanese cuisine!
(and even a dessert!)
One of the typical Japanese beef cuisine like Yakiniku and Sukiyaki.
A hot pot dish to enjoy thinly sliced beef with ingredients like vegetables and Tofu that cooked quickly in simmering broth at your table, and then dipped into sauce right before eating. By quickly cooking meat, it will get rid of the extra oil, so that you can enjoy the original and savory taste of meat in a healthy way.
all you can eat
- Please make sure to cook the meat thoroughly before you eat.
- Please refrain from ordering more than you can eat.
- An additional fee may be charged for leaving unfinished food.
- Please refrain from taking leftovers out.
- The seasonal changes on using ingredients may occur.
- “The all you can eat buffet order is for 120 minutes.
The last call for additional dishes is 30 minutes prior to the 120 minute time limit.”
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available at extra cost.
- Please note that your seating may be placed at the first floor dining room when the private rooms are not available.
- Only the credit cards indicated below may be accepted.